CardiAid the most user friendly Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is an easy-to-use device, specially designed for public access use, to provide life-saving treatment for someone having a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) within the critical first minutes, until the professional care of the emergency medical services (EMS) is available.
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), often confused with heart attack, can strike any person, anywhere, anytime. In most cases, there are no previous symptoms. When someone collapses from SCA, immediate defibrillation and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) are essential for any chance of recovery.
CardiAid Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is an easy-to-use device, specially designed for public access use, to provide life-saving electroshock treatment for a patient having sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) within the critical first minutes, until the professional care of the emergency medical services (EMS) is available.
Beside its successful detection and treatment algorithm, CardiAid AED is perfect for public access defibrillation programs (public AED programs) because it provides comprehensive assistance to the user.
CardiAid Defibrillator (AED) is in accordance with the ILCOR 2010 European Resuscitation Council (ERC) Resuscitation Guidelines.
CardiAid Defibrillator (AED) is an innovative first aid equipment which constitutes a critical element of public AED programs, schools, sports centers, occupational safety & health practices, emergency response teams and maritime safety solutions. It also meets the needs of professionals such as emergency medical services (EMS) professionals, physicans and dentists, whose profession also requires an AED implementation.
- 6 Year Warranty
- Fully Serviced package so no hidden costs
- We actually test the Defibrilllator every 2 years
- We ensure all pads and batteries are alway in date
- We service free of charge if used in a Cardiac Arrest.
- CardiAid Protection Bag
- Pre-connected Pads
- Emergency Kit
- Plastic Emergency Bag – Mask
- Razor – Gloves
- Scissors – Alcohol Pad
The Most User Friendly Defibrillator Available in Ireland
- Automatically turns on when the lid is opened
- Defibrillation Pads are pre connected and conveniently placed inside the lid
- AED Response kit is attached to the inside lid for quick access
- Clear voice prompts to assist all levels of user
- Bright visual display to guide users
- Metronome to ensure consistent CPR compressions (ILCOR 2010)
- Self Tests Daily, Monthly and when the Defibrillator is turned on
- Biphasic Shock technology from 180J-237J
- Shocks all ages (Paediatric Pads with Reduced Energy available)
- All events are recorded and we will download to help with your debrief.
- Provide a full service free of charge.