Part time 12 month contract with option of renewal/permanent contract subject to performance. The working hours shall be 4 days in 7 09.00-17.00
JOB SUMMARY: The Training Support Administrator will provide administrative support to the company, as required for the effective and efficient operation of the service.
Responsibilities and Duties
DUTIES: • To provide administrative and resource support as required in a customer facing role.
• To manage inbound enquiries during the opening hours of the company.
• To administer the training database and updating of details/as required.
• To prepare and assist in the collection of data, including liaising with accreditation bodies as required.
• To undertake ongoing training and professional development, appropriate to the position.
• To attend seminars and meetings as may be required
• To schedule training sessions and shift management
• To manage the physical training environment and associated resources
• To engage with learners and customers to support renewal information and training course booking
• To perform such other duties, appropriate to the role, as may be required and agreed with the managing director or director of training from time to time.
• To order and maintain the necessary supplies required for the efficient running of the service.
• Assist in account management, invoicing and credit control as required.
Essential Education Qualifications and Attainments
Leaving Certificate or equivalent
Proficient with Microsoft 365 Suite
Proficient IT skills
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience
•Ability to provide comprehensive administrative support to a team
• Knowledge of and skills in maintaining records/files
• Experience with IT systems
• Excellent communication skills, both face to face and telephone, including problem solving skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise own work to meet agreed objectives
• Attention to detail
Desirable Skills, Abilities & Experience
• Experience with pre-hospital programmes
• Flexibility regarding meeting agreed deadlines
• Outbound Sales experience
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: €12.50-€13.50 per hour
|Job Category||Training Administration|