Our Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Mission Statement
Our mission relating to Pre-Hospital Emergency Care is to:
- Deliver a quality service to learners so as to contribute to raising standards of pre-hospital emergency care to increasingly higher levels thus ensuring a safer environment for members of the public.
- Provide assurance to learners through our affiliation with recognised bodies that courses available are above an acceptable level of quality.
- Proactively improve our services through consultation with recognised bodies ensuring adherence to the most relevant clinical practice guidelines.
- Provide a clear progression path to learners ensuring they have the opportunity to further their education and level of training.
- Proactively improve our service by adding new relevant courses to our programme list in an effort to further the knowledge and skills of learners in the field of pre-hospital emergency care.
Our mission is visible through our clear and transparent policies and procedures outlined in our quality assurance document. Our Pre- hospital emergency care mission is derived from our company’s overall mission statement.